Excel & Beyond Kids Triathlon Club
Introduce children with or without disabilities to a healthy living through exercise, nutrition, and group and club training opportunities. Building strong relationships through teamwork, racing and sporting a fun competitive attitude. Understanding importance of goals, community service and fundraising.
Club membership is $50 per child. Membership includes:
- Membership fee from January 1st to December 31st
- Club T-shirt
- Club Uniforms for purchase only if current member
- Sponsors discount and incentives
- Race discounts from participating race promoters
- Group training, Kiwanis, Awatukee pool, S. Mountain runs and rides, Cactus pool, other locations TBD.
- Bi-monthly skill work and club meetings geared for kids
- Pool party for the group and families after club designated race.
- Supporting partners: Landis, Sole Sports, CFC, Sydney Hudson Foundation, Excel & Beyond Racing Team, Landis Elite Racing Team
- Specific training days and times: TBD shortly. Swimming, biking, running and trails, ect.
- Fun night out, group bowling, dance party, chucky cheese, ect. to enforce "team" atmosphere and "team" commitment.
- Landis Elite Team and Excel & Beyond Athletes will assist with coaching these kids throughout the year.
- Mentor program for these kids and families by some of the best triathletes in the country.
- Fundraiser days, car wash, events, ect. Each child is responsible for participating in at least one fundraiser through out the year.
- 10% discount for all kids at both Sole Sports and Landis Cyclery. Special group savings on club meeting night and selected days throughout the year.
- As time progresses, ability to buy/use other bikes from kids who out-grow them throughout the years. These are donated bikes. New bikes to be purchased at Landis Cyclery
- Achieve personal goals individually and common with other kids in the club.
- Promote positive attitude and enhance self esteem
- Every child is unique and truly special, we will instill that in each child
- Discounts at participating events with race promoters throughout AZ
- One Athlete/child of the year award, one boy and one girl
- Development opportunities to join the Arizona Juniors Triathlon Team
- Monthly E-Newsletter, & weekly updates
- Race results
- Club membership card
- Club Fee $ 50 for children, includes t-shirt and access to a fulltime coach 7 days a week.
- Parents T-shirts $15.00, proceeds go to the kids club funding for events and fun night out.
- Board includes: Joelyn Frawley, Erin Dray, Jeff & Julie Hudson, Tim Bolen, Kerry Camberg
- Registered USAT triathlon kids club
- Common Goal: Iron Kids Triathlon, AZ largest kids event and the Chances for Children Triathlon held in July.
Register your child on Active.com
or snail-mail or at Sole Sports
or Landis Cyclery